We are hearing of delays to Royal Mail deliveries due to the current situation. If ordering using standard shipping for non protective clothing, or for small items like gloves and t'shirts, please bear this in mind. We are not sure of the exact delays and how quickly services will normalise during this time. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes. Our next day service with UPS is unaffected and performing as normal at the moment.
These are unprecedented times for all of us, changing daily and with new restrictions upon our daily lives that we have never had before.
While we recognise that there is nothing essential about motorcycling for the majority of us, we are also cognoscent that while we are all quarantined in our homes, looking at the weather improving, that planning for life after restrictions is good to take our minds off of the current situation.
Salt Flats Clothing is following all Government guidelines; we have restricted who attends the warehouse to process your orders, closed the warehouse and showroom to visitors, arranged for our courier to collect parcels from our door and organised to distance our warehouse guy from any contact with anyone else. Everyone else is working from home.
All our parcels ship in plastic bags and while we expect they are safe, you may want to spray the bag with disinfectant on arrival to be sure. The UPS driver should leave your parcel on your doorstep, not be near you and not ask you to sign their screen, but record the parcel as delivered.
How is our service different at this time?
- We have extended our standard returns timeline by 28 days to 56 days, for exchanges or refunds. We recognise it will not be easy to get to the Post Office at this time.
- Added a free gift wrap service option, for orders over £30, for those wanting us to send Birthday gifts to the bikers in your lives.
- Recently added free returns for orders over £50 of full price items, using the Royal Mail returns portal.
- We also wanted to recognise the efforts of our NHS workers at this time too, and are offering any NHS motorcycle riders a 20% discount off protective clothing. We want to help keep you protected riding into work while you help keep us all safe. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- To help alleviate the financial pressures we added Klarna's payment service where you can pay in 3 instalments or simply buy now, pay later.
This seasons new products are arriving into the warehouse all the time and get added to the site as they do. All the while we are allowed to continue shipping orders we will. If that changes, any orders will be shipped immediately after restrictions are lifted.
All the Salt Flats Clothing team hope you all stay safe and look forward to seeing you after this is all over.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Keep in touch 🥳
Be the first to hear about our offers, new products and upcoming loyalty scheme.